How to use your Grounding Bag?
- Use the Grounding Bags as-is. Keep them sealed to preserve their moisture and magnetic properties that repel EMF.
- Keep them out of extreme heat for extended periods of time.
- Put one at the head of your bed, either on or under. When under, lean it against the leg of the bed. The closer to you the better.
- Put one on or under your desk. When under, lean it against the leg of the desk.
- Compile 5 together on the floor to clear an entire 2,000sf home or office. Tile, wood or cement is best. Carpet still works well. The more Grounding Bags you can compile or the more of the mass of the mine of these healthy frequencies together, the more seamlessly they combat the polarizing effect of the man-made millimeter waves.
- Homes with solar, we recommend a 5-7 Grounding Bags together and one on or under each bed.
- Electric cars require 6 together and one under each seat. You are sitting on a major battery.
- Upon traveling with them you can put them in a check-in bag. When you carry them on, please take the inner brown bag out of the decorative cloth and silver bags. X-rays cannot see through the silver bag. Once through the x-ray, tap on the brown bag 10 times before sealing it back in the silver bag. Do the same with the Mini Grounding Bag.