EMFs are kind of a big deal, and in this episode Justin Frandson breaks down exactly why you should care. An athleticism performance coach specializing in nerve work, Justin became aware of the effects of EMF when he noticed athletes breaking down due to the effects of wearable technology. In response to this, he looked to nature for solutions to the man-made EMF challenge, and became a leading EMF expert along the way.
Listen in to learn:
- What the difference is between native and non-native EMF;
- What is giving you the largest EMF exposure;
- Whether driving an electric car is actually good for people and the planet;
- Whether solar homes emit more EMFs or less;
- Why you might not be getting good sleep and what to do about it;
- And, the best (free) actionable tips you can use right away to reduce your exposure to EMFs.